Private Equity & Joint Venture Financing
Investor Based Financing Options
Our network of capital solutions has been quite successful at helping companies obtain equity or joint venture financing.
Recognizing when equity or joint venture financing may be the right solution is the first step. We are able to introduce capital into via our network when a business is involved in recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts, divestitures, management team buyouts, and other scenarios.
Investors look for a few common themes when evaluating a transaction:
- Growth potential
- A plan to increase cash and increase value
- Strong leadership
- A quantified and planned exit strategy
We will work with you to evaluate whether this strategy is right for you and whether it will be attractive to investors. Together we will assess all alternatives and respond to the planning as necessary. At the right time, we will take your plan to the market.
As with all of our financings, our process is very consultative:
- Set up an appointment with our experts.
- Summarize your borrowing needs.
- We will help structure a financing option for you.
- Then we will access our network of lenders to fund your transaction as quickly as possible.